|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TISCO, BAO STEEL|
|Model Number:||Stainless Steel seamless pipes|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 TONS|
|Packaging Details:||standard vessel shipping packing|
|Delivery Time:||8-14 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||304 Stainless Steel Tubing/pipe||Material:||300 Series|
|Surface Finish:||BA, 2B, No.8||Standard:||ASTM, JIS, EN, BS, DIN|
|Outside Diameter:||600mm||Wall Thickness:||2mm|
|Type:||Seamless||Application:||Structural And Aesthetic Applications|
|Processing Service:||Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Punching, Cutting, Moulding|
3mm Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes,
1mm Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes,
0.3mm seamless metal tube
SS pipe 0.3mm 1mm 3mm 2B BA 430 321 201 316 316L 304L 304 4x8 Stainless Steel pipe tube
Stainless Steel Pipes Introduction
Stainless steel seamless steel pipe is a long strip of steel with a hollow section and no joints around it. It is a steel pipe that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, and water, and chemically corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt. Also known as stainless acid-resistant steel pipe.
First, the thicker the wall thickness of the product, the more economical and practical it is, and the thinner the wall thickness, the higher the processing cost; secondly, the technology of the product determines its limited performance, generally The precision of seamless steel pipe is low: uneven wall thickness, low brightness inside and outside the pipe, high cost of sizing, and there are pits and black spots on the inside and outside that are not easy to remove; third, its detection and shaping must be processed offline. Therefore, it reflects its superiority in terms of high pressure, high strength, and mechanical structural materials.
Stainless steel seamless pipe is a steel pipe that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, and water, and chemically corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt. Also known as stainless acid-resistant steel pipe.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel seamless pipes depends on the alloying elements contained in the steel. Chromium is the basic element for stainless steel to obtain corrosion resistance. When the content of chromium in steel reaches about 12%, chromium and oxygen in corrosive medium act to form a thin oxide film (self-passivation film) on the surface of steel. , which can prevent further corrosion of the steel matrix. In addition to chromium, the commonly used alloying elements for stainless steel seamless pipes are nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen, etc., to meet the requirements of various uses for the structure and properties of stainless steel.
Stainless steel seamless pipe is a kind of hollow long round steel, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, mechanical instrumentation and other industrial transportation pipelines and mechanical structural components. In addition, when the bending and torsional strength are the same, the weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also commonly used to produce various conventional weapons, barrels, shells, etc.
1. The stainless steel seamless pipe is hygienic and reliable, and there is no need to worry about red water, green water and other phenomena.
2. Stainless steel seamless pipe is impact resistant
3. Since a thin protective film will be formed on the surface of the stainless steel seamless tube, although this protective film is about 3×10-6 mm, it is very strong and tough. Even if it is damaged, as long as there is oxygen next to it, it can be regenerated immediately. To prevent rust, as long as the characteristics of stainless steel seamless pipes are known and used correctly, under less corrosive conditions such as water pipes or hot water up to 100 °C, there is almost no need to worry about rusting, and there is no need to worry about rusting in galvanized steel pipes. The phenomenon that the inner diameter becomes smaller or the resistance increases due to the common "rust protrusions" can be generated, and the water flow without clogging can be obtained.
4. Distortion: At the construction site, due to the limitations of the construction site, space and construction tools, the construction personnel often use the plasticity of the stainless steel seamless pipe instead of forcing the construction according to the construction specifications. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the distortion of the connection between the pipe and the pipe fittings. factor.
5. Due to its lighter weight, it can be easily handled and constructed and the cost can be reduced. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance and mechanical properties, thin-walled stainless steel pipes only need about one-third of the thickness of galvanized steel pipes. Therefore, the weight of the pipe is greatly reduced, and the cost is also reduced, which makes the handling easier and the installation more convenient.
6. Seamless steel pipes have strong advantages in bending resistance. And the quality of seamless steel pipe is relatively light. is a very economical section steel
7. Seamless steel pipe also has the following advantages: it is resistant to corrosion, acid, alkali, salt and atmospheric corrosion, high temperature resistance, good impact resistance, no need for regular maintenance, and long effective service life
8. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, the steel pipe is lighter in weight when the bending and torsional strength is the same. It is an economical section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts. Such as oil drill pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction, etc.
Stainless Steel Pipes Parameter
|Product Name||304 stainless steel seamless tubing|
|Steel Grade||300 series|
|Standard||ASTM, ANSI, JIS, DIN, EN|
|Material||304, 304L, 316|
|Surface||Polishing, annealing, pickling, bright|
|Lead time||8-14 days after receipt of advance payment|