|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TISCO, BAO STEEL|
|Model Number:||Stainless Steel Sheets|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||6500 kgs|
|Packaging Details:||standard vessel shipping packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-18 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||55555 Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Sheets||Application:||Building Construction|
|Standard:||ASTM, JIS, GB, EN, BS, DIN||Thickness:||0.3-3.0mm|
|Width:||1000mm, 1219mm,1500mm,2000mm||Length:||6m 12m Or Customized|
|Surface:||2B, BA,No.4, No.8, 8K, Mirror||Delivery Time:||8-14 Days After Receipt Of Advance Payment|
|Application:||Container Plate,Boiler Plate,high Temperature Applications,medical Devices,food Industry|
3.0mm 304 2b Stainless Steel Sheet,
0.3mm 304 2b stainless steel sheet,
1000mm 2b 304 stainless steel sheet
low price China manufacturer 2B BA No.8 finish SS sheets customized size Stainless steel plate
316 Stainless Steel Sheet & Plate Introduction
Grade 316 stainless steel belongs to the stainless steel series, which also includes 304, 302, 347, etc. It belongs to austenitic steel grades, including specialty alloys, manganese-chromium-nickel-nitrogen alloys, and common chromium-nickel alloys. This steel is common in many food processing, power and chemical plants. It is easily differentiated from other products due to its excellent corrosion resistance. In welding applications, this alloy comes in handy due to its low carbon content - minimal carbide precipitation.
Stainless Steel Sheet Parameter
|Item||316 304 Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheets|
|Width||1000milimeter, 1219milimeter, 1500milimeter, 2000milimeter|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, GB, EN, etc|
|Surface||2B, BA, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western union|
|Delivery Time||9-15 days after receipt of advance payment|
Stainless steel plate classification has different classifications according to different standards:
1. Stainless steel plate is classified according to thickness: it can be divided into: thin plate (0.2mm-4mm), medium plate (4mm-20mm), thick plate (20mm-60mm), extra thick plate (60-115mm).
2. Stainless steel sheets are classified according to production methods: they can be divided into: hot-rolled steel sheets (steel sheets heated and formed by a heating furnace), and cold-rolled steel sheets (steel sheets produced by cold rolling process).
3. Stainless steel is classified according to its use and can be divided into: bridge steel plate, boiler steel plate, shipbuilding steel plate, armored steel plate, automobile steel plate, roofing steel plate, structural steel plate, electrical steel plate (silicon steel sheet), spring steel plate, special solar panel (Hairui Special Steel) ).
4. The stainless steel plate is classified according to the steel structure and can be divided into: austenitic type (200 series, 300 series stainless steel), austenitic-ferritic type (both the characteristics of austenitic and ferritic stainless steel), iron Element body type (409, 430, 434 series stainless steel), martensitic type (403, 410, 414, 416,).
5. Stainless steel plates are classified according to surface characteristics and can be divided into: silver-white matt (no need for surface gloss), bright as mirror (building materials, kitchen utensils), rough grinding/intermediate grinding/fine grinding/very fine grinding (building materials, kitchen utensils), hairline grinding (buildings, construction materials), close to mirror grinding (art, decorative), mirror grinding (reflector, decorative).
Stainless Steel Sheets Applications
Stainless steel sheet metal and plate provide low maintenance, corrosion resistance solutions for various industrial applications. Some of the typical uses for stainless steel sheets and plates include:
1. Buildings in cooler climates
2. The structure of coastal areas
3. Evaporators and condensers
4. Laboratory equipment
5. Food Processing Equipment
6. Paper machinery
7. Pharmaceutical industry