|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TISCO, BAO STEEL|
|Model Number:||Carbon steel pipes/ tubes|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 Tons|
|Price:||Negotiable, $2199-$2499 per tons|
|Packaging Details:||standard vessel shipping packing|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Tons per day|
|Product Name:||Carbon Steel Round Pipes||Wall Thickness:||Schedules 10 To Schedules 160|
|Outside Diameter:||1/4" To 26"||Standard:||ASTM, JIS, EN, BS, DIN, GB|
|Material:||SGCC/CGCC/DX51D+Z, ASTM/AISI/SGCC/CGCC/TDC51DZM/TDC52DTS350GD/TS550GD/DX51D+Z Q195-q345||Application:||Boiler And Condenser Tube;Transporting Wastewater|
|Lead Time:||7-15 Days After Receipt Of Advance Payment||Section Shape:||Round,Rectangular,Rectangular/Square/Circular|
6.4m astm a106 steel pipe,
6m astm a106 steel pipe,
12m astm a106 seamless steel pipe
AISI 12M, 6m, 6.4M length carbon steel pipe spiral welded steel pipe for oil and gas line
Carbon steel piping Introduction
Carbon steel piping is a durable material made from carbon steel, a steel alloy with iron and carbon. Because of its strength and ability to withstand stress, carbon steel pipe is used in a variety of heavy-duty industries like infrastructure, ships, distillers, and chemical fertilizer equipment.
We can offer a range of carbon steel pipes to meet your application needs, including hard-to-find and custom sizes.
Carbon steel piping provides safety and durability. Because it is shock resistant and not affected by harsh environmental conditions like pressure or extreme weather, it is an ideal material for structural applications.
The incredible strength of carbon steel means that carbon steel pipes can be made thinner and with less material while still being able to transport high volumes. This makes carbon steel piping a cost-effective material. Not only can less of it be used, but carbon steel is also recyclable, making it both environmentally-friendly and cost-effective.
Because it’s easy to manufacture, carbon steel piping is a versatile material. We can make it in a variety of thicknesses and dimensions. It’s also easy to cut and bend to fit wherever it's needed. Its also easily connected to joints, valves, and other pipe fittings.
Carbon steel is more commonly used than any other metal and has long been admired for its versatility and low cost. Fulilai stocks a series of carbon steel pipe and steel tubing in an extraordinary range of grades and specifications. Seamless steel pipe and tubing is stocked in outer diameters (OD’s) through 36”, ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) pipe, including rolled and welded pipe and spiral weld pipe, is stocked in OD’s through 60”.
Carbon Steel Pipes Parameter
Applications for Carbon Steel Pipes
Carbon structural steel pipe is versatile and useful for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses of carbon steel piping are:
Carbon steel use and advantage
Carbon structural steel: mainly used for bridges, ships, building components, machine parts, etc.
Carbon tool steel: mainly used for cutting tools, molds, measuring tools, etc.
1. The seamless steel pipe is light in weight, and its weight is only 1/5 of the square steel.
2. The seamless steel pipe has corrosion resistance, acid, alkali, salt and atmospheric corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, good impact resistance and fatigue resistance, no regular maintenance, and an effective service life of more than 15 years;
3. The tensile strength of seamless steel pipe is more than 8-10 times that of ordinary steel, the elastic modulus is better than that of steel, and it has good creep resistance, corrosion resistance and shock resistance;
4. The seamless steel pipe has excellent mechanical properties, easy machining, etc.;
5. The seamless steel pipe has high elasticity, can be reused in mechanical equipment, has no memory, no deformation, and is antistatic.