|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TISCO, TAI STEEL|
|Certification:||CE DIN BIN|
|Model Number:||Stainless Steel pipes|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 TON|
|Price:||USD 2154 to USD 2415|
|Packaging Details:||standard vessel shipping packing|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||1.0 Mm 2.0 Mm HR 304L 316L Stainless Steel Round Pipes||Material:||300 Series|
|Surface Finish:||BA, 2B||Standard:||ASTM, JIS, EN, BS, DIN|
|Outside Diameter:||600mm||Wall Thickness:||2mm|
|Type:||Seamless||Application:||Structural And Aesthetic Applications|
|Processing Service:||Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Punching, Cutting, Moulding|
304L ss 316l seamless pipe,
2.0mm ss 316l seamless pipe,
1.0mm stainless seamless pipe
1.0 mm 2.0 mm HR 304L 316L Stainless Steel Round Pipes
Stainless Steel Pipes Introduction
Stainless steel tubing is one of the most versatile metal alloy materials used in manufacturing and fabrication. The two common types of tubing are seamless and welded. Choosing between welded vs. seamless tubing primarily depends on the application requirements of the product. In choosing between the two keep in mind that first the tubing must be compliant with your project specifications and that secondly, it must meet the conditions for which the tubing will ultimately be used.
Knowing that distinction can also help in determining which tubing is best for a given application, welded or seamless. The method of manufacturing welded and seamless tubing is evident in their names alone. Seamless tubes are as defined – they do not have a welded seam. The tubing is manufactured through an extrusion process where the tube is drawn from a solid stainless steel billet and extruded into a hollow form. The billets are first heated and then formed into oblong circular molds that are hollowed in a piercing mill. While hot, the molds are drawn through a mandrel rod and elongated. The mandrel milling process increases the length of the mold by twenty times to form a seamless tube shape. Tubing is further shaped through pilgering, a cold rolling process, or cold drawing.
By definition, seamless tubes are completely homogenous tubes, the properties of which give seamless tubing more strength, superior corrosion resistance, and the ability to withstand higher pressure than welded tubes. This makes them more suitable in critical applications in harsh environments, but it comes with a price.
304 stainless steel pipe is a universal stainless steel pipe, mainly used in the following points
1. Structural stainless steel seamless steel pipe (GB/T14975) is a seamless steel pipe used for corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts in general chemical, petroleum, light textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries.
2. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-2012) is a general seamless steel pipe used to transport water, oil, gas, acid, alkali, and other corrosive medium fluids.
3. Stainless steel seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB13296 are used for the manufacture of superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes, and superheated steam pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures and locomotive boilers. High-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipes.
4. High-pressure urea-grade stainless steel seamless steel pipe for fertilizer equipment is a high-quality structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400℃ and a working pressure of 10~30Ma.
5. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for petroleum cracking (GB13296-2013) is a seamless steel pipe for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipelines in petroleum refineries.
6. The stainless steel seamless steel pipe for ships (GB13296-2013) is a stainless steel seamless steel pipe for the manufacture of Class I pressure-resistant piping systems, Class II pressure-resistant piping systems, boilers and superheaters. The working temperature of the stainless steel seamless steel pipe wall does not exceed 450℃, and the working temperature of the alloy steel seamless pipe wall exceeds 450℃.
7. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for automobile half shaft casing (GB3088-82) is a stainless steel pipe used for manufacturing automobile half shaft casing and axle casing of drive axle.
8. High-pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (ASTMA269) is a cold-drawn seamless steel pipe for manufacturing high-pressure pipe of diesel engine injection system.
9. Precision inner diameter seamless steel pipe for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe with precise inner diameter for the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
10. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-2000) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment. The use of precision seamless steel pipes to manufacture mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment can greatly save machining hours, improve material utilization, and help improve product quality.
Stainless Steel Pipes Parameter
|Product Name||1.0 mm 2.0 mm Thick 304L 316L Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes|
|Steel Grade||300 series|
|Standard||ASTM, ANSI, JIS,DIN,EN|
|Lead time||8-14 days after receipt of advance payment|