|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||zhongli steel|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Tons|
|Price:||$1.1-$3.8 per kg|
|Packaging Details:||standard vessel shipping packing|
|Delivery Time:||8-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||350000 Tons per year|
|Product Name:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils||Width:||600-1250 Mm|
|Coil Weight:||Usually 3-4.5MT, Max. 10 Tons||Standard:||ASTM, JIS, EN, BS, DIN|
|Packaging:||Standard Export Packing||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized,Coated,hot Dipped Galvanized|
hot dipped galvanized steel strip Prepainted Galvanized Steel in coil
Galvanized Steel Coil Introduction
Hot-dip galvanized steel coil, also known as hot-dip galvanized coil, takes steel coil as the base material, and achieves the purpose of rust prevention by hot-dip galvanizing method. Hot-dip galvanized steel coil, a steel material coated with zinc. The galvanized coil is the predecessor of the galvanized sheet. The galvanized coil is cut into sheets by equipment. The galvanized coil is placed on the shelf with a forklift or an aerial crane, and then conveyed, flattened and cut by the equipment. The widths are all standard widths of one meter, one meter twenty-five, and one meter five, and the length is optional. The main use of hot-dip galvanized steel coil: color coated steel plate using galvanized steel coil as the base material, in addition to zinc protection, the organic coating on the zinc layer plays a role of covering and isolation, which can prevent the steel plate from rusting and has a long service life. Longer than galvanized steel, it is reported that the service life of coated steel is longer than that of galvanized steel.
GI Coils Parameters
|Product Name||GI Steel Coil|
|Coil Weight||usually 3-4.5tons, max. 10 tons.|
|Zinc Coating||Z80-180 g/m2|
|Coil Inner Diameter||450/610mm|
|Packaging||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time||8-14 days after receipt of 30% deposit|
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, balance 70% T/T before x-factotry|
The main advantage of galvanized steel is its corrosion resistance. The zinc coating serves as a barrier between the steel and the environment and will sacrifice itself in order to protect the underlying steel; Meaning the zinc will degrade much sooner than the steel itself. Additionally, it offers good processability and formability.
Hot dipped galvanized steel sheet & coil is made of carbon steel coated in zinc utilizing the hot-dip process. The end result of this process is a layer of zinc on each side of the steel sheet or coil that is tightly adhered to the steel through the formation of an iron-zinc alloy bonding layer. This bonding layer is formed by a diffusion process while the heated steel is in contact with molten zinc. Chesterfield can provide hot-dipped galvanized steel sheets & coil to meet your ASTM requirements with customer-driven surface finish options.
1. Steels with a diameter or thickness of less than 30 mm and thin plates with a thickness of less than 4 mm shall be delivered in bundles. Each bundle shall be the same batch number. Each bundle shall be affixed with at least two signs. The nameplate shall indicate the name of the manufacturer, the steel number, the furnace number and the specifications.
2. Steels with a diameter or thickness equal to or greater than 30 mm can be delivered in bundles or not in bundles. Bundles of steel, each bundle of at least two signs, steel can not be stamped. Unbundled bundles of steel shall be stamped or marked on the top steel or plate of each bundle. Steel that is not bundled must be stamped on each steel or steel plate.
3. After the steel is packaged (or not supplied in bundles), it must be painted according to the relevant standards.
4. bundles of steel for delivery, each bundle should be bundled with wire at no less than two places.
5. The weight of each bundle shall not exceed 80kg when manually loaded and unloaded, and shall not exceed 5t when mechanically loaded and unloaded. After the consent of the purchaser, the manual loading and unloading may not exceed 130kg per bundle, and the mechanical loading and unloading may not exceed 10t per bundle.